The University of Cyprus Medical School has a threefold mission which includes;
- The provision of modern medical education to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The delivery of high-quality healthcare services to the inhabitants and visitors of Cyprus
- The accomplishment of innovative research in the broad field of medical sciences.
And, since inception, the school has been continuously updating and developing its study program, its research work, and its healthcare services.
Moreover, the University of Cyprus Medical School fees is very affordable, especially when compared with other English-speaking countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, etc. Also, Cyprus provide amazing medical schools that lots of international students are trooping to.
So in this article, we will be sharing their tuition fee based on each program they provide.
University of Cyprus Undergraduate School Fees
The University of Cyprus provides a 6-year bachelor’s degree in medicine and the program has 3 phases, which include;
- One year of preparatory studies (basic positive and theoretical sciences)
- Two years of interrelated studies in the basic medical and clinical sciences, including the study and analysis of the behavior
- Three years of clinical studies
The undergraduate school fees for students who are not citizens of the Republic or an EU member state is €3,417 per semester.
Most importantly, they grant 10 scholarships to international students from any country outside Saudi Arabia which covers 50% of their tuition fees, and a special 3 scholarships to international students from Saudi Arabia, which also covers 50% of their tuition.
University of Cyprus Medical School Fees for Graduate
The University of Cyprus provides a MSc Programme – Precision Medicine in Clinical Practice which has a duration of 3 academic semesters (maximum of 8 semesters). Within these semesters, you will be offering 8 compulsory modules and the thesis.
The tuition fee for attending conventional Master’s programs at the University of Cyprus Medical school is €5,125.