Europe is a beautiful place to further your college as an international student, they have different institutions that provide programmes and courses that you need. Even though the continent focuses a lot on education, they also have room for other lifestyles, they welcome any country, accepts diverse cultures, and give room to world-ranking museums.
Moreover, it is normal to see a long list of eligibility, and admission requirements when you want to pursue a degree in most European countries, especially in the United Kingdom. And, sometimes, these requirements can scare some foreign students away from pursuing their careers in Europe.
One of the most dreadful requirements that frighten students from countries that don’t have English as their first language is English Proficiency Test Results like IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, etc. However, there are universities in Europe without IELTS, that might require you to just answer a few language questions. But, most schools in the United Kingdom require that you provide IELTS or any other English Proficiency Test Results.
So, in this article, we will list those schools in Europe that won’t demand your IELTS result.
Universities in Europe Without IELTS
There are lots of universities that don’t require IELTS results in Europe, but we also focused our attention on schools that are best in different fields and programs, here is the list of the schools
1. University of Siegen (Germany)
This is one of the best universities in Europe without IELTS that has five schools that are offering various programs and courses which include;
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- School of Education, Architecture and the Arts
- School of Economic Disciplines
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Life Sciences
2. University of Koblenz and Landau (Germany)
This is another university in Europe without IELTS that is the only university that provides teacher training courses for all school types. They have 8 faculties which include; Education, Arts and Humanities, Mathematics and Sciences, Computer Science, Education Sciences, Cultural and Social Sciences, Natural and Environmental Sciences, and Psychology.
3. Free University of Berlin (Germany)
This is one of the colleges in Europe without IELTS that is ranked near the top in all of the major German and international university rankings. They are among the 100 Best Universities Worldwide by Times Education World University.
They provide Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral degree programs.
4. University of Giessen
The University of Giessen recently celebrated its 400th anniversary in 2007, with approximately 28,000 students, making it one of the oldest universities in the German-speaking part of Europe. Moreover, since it is a public university, it doesn’t charge any tuition fees.
5. Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
This is one of the universities in Europe without IELTS that provides various programs through its 6 faculties.
- Science, Energy, and Building Services
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Management and Technology
- Social Work, Education, and Nursing Sciences
- Mobility and Technology
- Mechanical and Systems Engineering
6. EPITA, the School of Engineers in Computer Intelligence (France)
This university in Europe without IELTS was established in 1984, making it the first engineering school in Paris. The school is also recognized for lots of academic accomplishments such as being listed among the 10 best engineering schools in 2021, according to Challenges Magazine.
7. American Business School, Paris (France)
This is another best college that doesn’t require IELTS that is recognized for lots of accomplishments such as being named the 3rd Best BBA Program in France, the 6th Best MBA & Executive MBA in France, the 8th Best European Bachelor in France, etc.
8. ISC Paris
The ISC Paris was founded in 1963 and it’s one of France’s few private, independent higher education groups. They provide lots of Bachelor, Master in Management, Master of Science, MBA, and Professional Programs.
9. ESC Rennes School of Business, France
This is one of the colleges that accepts diversity, equality, ethnicity, and different cultures in such a way that more than 90 different nations are on their campus.
10. Toulouse Business School
The Toulouse Business School has been in the game of training business leaders for more than 100 years and is currently providing programs to over 5,600 students, and 2,000 trainees in Executive Education. Their programs are offered through their 6 academic departments which include;
- Management Control, Accounting, and Auditing
- Economics and Finance
- Information, Operations, and Management Sciences
- Human Resources Management & Business Law
- Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
And 5 research labs, which include;
- Accounting, Auditing & Control
- Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Finance, Economics & Econometrics
- Social & Innovation Marketing
- Work, Employment, and Health
11. Ghent University (Belgium)
Ghent University is one of the few universities in Belgium that doesn’t require IELTS, and they are also known globally for their academic prowess. They are the 85th best University in the world according to U.S. News and World Report, and so many other rankings.
They provide more than 200 programmes through their 11 faculties with 15,000academic staff.
12. Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
This is one of the universities in Europe without IELTS that has identified 7 Priority Research Areas to help support the analysis of global social challenges which include;
- Photonic Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cybersecurity and Data Science
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- High Energy Physics and Experimental Techniques
- Energy Conversion and Storage
13. Medical University of Gdansk (Poland)
This is the largest Medical University in Northern Poland, and it is located in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with an old town and beautiful sandy beaches. Also, the school ranks among the top ten of the best Polish state universities according to the 2020 higher education ranking of the Perspektywy Education Foundation.
They provide numerous programmes in their 4 medical faculties, which are;
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- The Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology
14. Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland)
This is one of the top Polish Universities where research projects have become one of the top priorities. So far, they have carried out 613 projects by international and national research teams.
They currently offer 82 majors, and 250 specializations, and provide 75 open university courses for 2000 people.
15. Jagiellonian University (Poland)
This is the oldest higher education institution in Poland that was established on 12 May 1364 by the Polish King Casimir the Great. The University has grown to employ more than 3,800 academic staff to provide the right education to more than 40,000 students.
16. University of Bologna (Italy)
The University of Bologna is considered to be the oldest university in the Western World, it was established in 1088, which was also the year the stadium of Bologna was built. The college provides diverse research programs through its 3 departments and 5 schools.
They also have 12 Research and Training Centres, and annually provide 100s of research projects.
17. University of Pisa (Italy)
This is another top university in Europe without IELTS that was founded in 1343 that has 61 Bachelor’s degree programs, and 71 Master’s degree programs taught in 20 of their departments.
18. Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy)
The Polytechnic University of Milan is one of the universities in Europe without IELTS that is made up of Six campuses distributed in the cities of Milano (Leonardo and Bovisa campuses), Lecco, Cremona, Mantova, and Piacenza. Their programmes and courses are provided in their 4 schools which are;
- School of Architecture Urban Planning Construction Engineering
- School of Design
- School of Civil, Environmental, and Land Management Engineering
- School of Industrial and Information Engineering
19. Sapienza University of Rome
This is one of the colleges in Italy without IELTS that was founded in 1303, it is the oldest university in Rome, and also the largest in Europe. The University also accommodate lots of students, during the 2021-2022 academic year, they admitted 120,000 students, and have more than 3,500 professors to academically guide them.
20. University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
The University of Naples Federico II is the oldest public university in the world. They provide bachelors and masters programmes through their 4 schools which are;
- School of Polytechnic and Basic Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Human and Social Science
- School of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
One of the interesting things about these best universities in Europe without IELTS is that most of them are still ranking very well in top-ranking companies. So, you don’t need to worry about their excellence, because they provide exactly what you need.