The Hillcity Foundation Scholarship is a non-profit organization whose goal since inception is to add value to young people in a sustainable manner. What they do is to first discover young talents, then develop them, and finally deploy them, and one of the ways they do this is through their scholarship.
The Hillcity Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To apply for The Hillcity Foundation Scholarship, applicants need to;
- Have a Minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale
- Applicants must not be more than 25years of age at the time of application.
- Be referred by a Core team member, Selected person, group, or organization as approved by the executive committee or may have a genuine need for the award.
- Applicant must have acquired an SSCE certificate and other higher degrees
- Applicants must have a valid admission with a Nigerian Federal / State Tertiary Institution.
- Applicant must have a genuine and valid financial need for Educational Funding
- Applicant must be willing to subscribe to Hillcity Foundation Scholarship Mentorship Programme
Documents to Provide for the Scholarship
- Need to submit two letters of recommendation from 2 lecturers in your school
- Valid ID card
- Signed Result/Evidence of CGPA by your HOD
- Letter of Identification from your department
- Birth Certificate
- O’level Result
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- School ID Card
How to Apply for the Hillcity Foundation Scholarship
To apply for The Scholarship, you need to;
- Visit the HillCity Foundation Scholarship online portal
- Submit your email address and create your account.
- Upload your passport photo
- Fill out the scholarship form
- Click on “submit the form.”
- Go back to the HillCity Foundation Scholarship online portal
- Click on login
- Upload personal and academic information