The shell scholarship for undergraduate is a merit-based scholarship award to all Nigerian undergraduates in their 100 or 200 Level.
|Deadline for Scholarship||December 2022|
|Provider||NNPC/SPDC JOINT VENTURE|
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the undergraduate shell scholarship, applicants MUST;
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in on an accredited course in and approved University in Nigeria
- The applicant has to be in his or her first or second year of study in an accredited university in Nigeria.
Shell Scholarship Application Portal
To apply for a Shell scholarship, you need to visit their official portal, there you’ll find their postgraduate scholarship scheme, their university scholarship scheme, their secondary school scholarship, and their Cradle-to-Career Scholarship. You will also find forums where past Shell winners over the past 50 years, which comprises more than 14,000 scholars interact.
These scholars didn’t just win their scholarships, but most of them have also gone ahead to excel in their respective fields.
How to Apply for Shell Scholarship
To apply for the Shell shell scholarship for undergraduate all applicants MUST;
- Have a valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- Apply through Shell’s online platform, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognized:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC
The letters should be addressed to
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG