Phoenix Insurance is totally committed to ensuring your absolute peace of mind, through the delivery of reliable, relevant, and innovative general insurance services, with an unbeatable claims payment record.
They have a combination of both local and foreign shareholders, with CD Investment Limited, a Ghanaian consortium of investors, having a majority stake.
Their Comprehensive Motor policy covers the following:
- Vehicle loss or damage to the insured vehicle, resulting from an accidental collision, overturning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or upon wear and tear, theft, burglary, house break-in, fire, external explosion, self-ignition, or lightning
- Third-party legal liability
- Third-Party Property Damage – The limit of liability is GH¢5,000.00. Higher limits can however be obtained, by the payment of an additional premium.
- Death or bodily injury to third parties – Compensation for death or bodily injury sustained as a result of an accident to members of the insured’s household and gratuitous passengers
The Phoenix Standard Fire Insurance Policy protects owners of insured property against fire, lightning, and explosion, arising out of domestic use of boilers or gas.
They offer various accident policies, including;
- Employer’s Liability (Workmen’s Compensation) Policy
- Group Personal Accident Policy
- Cash-in-Transit/Cash-in-Safe Policy
- Fidelity Guarantee Policy
- Burglary Policy
- Goods-in-Transit Policy
- Public Liability Policy
- Product Liability Policy
- CEPS Bonds
- Fire Policies
- Contractors Bonds
- Marine Cargo Policies
- Underwriting Support
House No. 244/3, 6th Ringway Estates.
PO. Box 17753, Accra – Ghana
233-302-246319, 246322, 246644