Mid Western Oil and Gas JV Scholarship is one of the financial aids given to both secondary school and university students. Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited, is the Operator of Umusadege Field in OML 56 Delta state.
Their JV partner, Suntrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited has since commenced production embarked on various schemes that deliver enduring progress to the indigenes of its host communities and Delta state in general by constantly investing in human capital to ensure economic development.
|Deadline for Scholarship||N/A|
|Program||100L & 200L|
|Provider||Midwestern Oil and Gas JV|
Mid Western Oil and Gas JV Secondary School Requirements
Here is the list of requirements for Mid Western Oil and Gas JV Scholarship for secondary school students;
- Eligible to JSS 1 & 2 Students
- Admission letter to Secondary School in Nigeria
- Result in the last year in Primary School or JSS 1 result.
- Birth Certificate
- Identification letter signed by Ward Counsellor or CACC (Community Accredited Contact-men Committee)
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduates
Here is the list of requirements for JV Scholarship undergraduate students;
- The scholarship is open to 100 & 200-level students at the time of application.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE or GCE including Mathematics & English, in one sitting.
- JAMB/UTME & University admission letter from an accredited/approved university in Nigeria.
- Current University ID Card.
- Identification letter signed by the Ward Councilor or CACC (Community Accredited Contact-men Committee)
How to Apply for the Mid Western Oil and Gas JV Scholarship
- Visit Mid Western Oil and Gas JV official website
- Click on “Please visit this link to begin an application,” to begin your application.
- Follow the prompts and submit all required documents.
How to Win the Mid Western Oil and Gas JV Scholarship
Most Nigerians don’t win scholarships not necessarily because they didn’t qualify, but because they did follow the right steps, but here are some guides to winning this scholarship.
- Apply Early: It is normal for students to do things a few days before the deadline, but if you’re among the selected few that will apply for this scholarship on time, you stand a chance of winning it. Because the providers won’t be in a hurry to go through your application and they will see your seriousness too.
- Make sure to submit the right information: Those that are always victims of spelling errors, or unnecessary mistakes are those that are applying during the deadline. Because they will be in a hurry to fill in all the details, but this is one of the things that can disqualify you. Make sure to submit the right information, and if possible go through your details 3 times.
- Go through the requirements: Each scholarship has its eligibility requirements, don’t assume anything, go through all of them and submit anything they need.
- Get a Mentor: Having someone that has already won the scholarship as your coach will give you a very high edge to winning this or any scholarship.
- Maintain a Good Grade: Most of these scholarships are renewable, so your good CGPA will determine if the company will award you another scholarship.