The KPMG University Scholarship is one of the scholarships awarded to selected tertiary institution students in Nigeria. With a worldwide presence, the company continues to build on their member firms’ successes.[sp_easyaccordion id=”1894″]
KPMG University Scholarship Short Details
|Deadline for Scholarship||N/A|
|Provider||Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG)|
To be eligible for the KPMG university scholarship, applicants;
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L at the time of application will be considered.