Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students enhance leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for our collective good.
Through academic study and professional development with U.S. counterparts, this growing global network shares best practices and builds expertise in fields of critical importance to advance societal and institutional capacity, promote human rights and freedoms, ensure sustainable environments, and develop thriving communities.
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in the USA for International Students covers full tuition, standard room, and board, textbooks, a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and a Professional Development allowance.
Hubert Humphrey Scholarship Coverage
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
- MAECI Scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Commonwealth Scholarship for Developing Countries
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
- Transform Together Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship