Eroton Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to both secondary school and undergraduate students. Previously, the scholarship was awarded to a total of 93 secondary school students and 133 university undergraduates from Rivers State/OML.
18 Host Communities participated in the test. Successful candidates will be given a scholarship award to complete their education in secondary and tertiary schools respectively.
Eligibility Requirements for Eroton Scholarship
Here is the list of criteria every applicant must meet before they can apply for the Eroton Scholarship;
- Applicants must be an indigene of Rivers state.
- Applicant must be admitted to an accredited college in Nigeria.
- The applicant must be in their 200L
- The applicant must have at least 3.0 CGPA
- Applicants who are already beneficiaries of the scholarship award will not be granted again.
Documents Needed for the NNPC/Eroton Scholarship
Here is the list of documents that will be needed for the Eroton Scholarship.
- Recent Photograph (At most, 3 months old). The size of the passport should not be more than 200kb with (450px by 450px) and white background
- Your School ID Card
- SSCE Result either WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Maths
- Your Admission Letter for both School & JAMB
- Birth Certificate
- State of Origin Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
How to apply for Eroton Scholarship Scheme
To apply for this scholarship you need to;
- Visit the official website portal
- Create an account with them
- Finally, scan and upload all the documents required.