Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Strictly for Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and the Imo States.
- Registered Full-time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100-level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2020/2021 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
Students not Eligible for
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Documents to Provide for the Scholarship
Ensure to provide these documents before applying for the Addax petroleum scholarship;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
How to Apply for Addax Petroleum Scholarship
- First, you need to visit Scholastica and register if you’ve not done that before.
- Go to your email box, verify and activate your account.
- Return back to Scholastica and log in with your email and password, then enter your personal details, and NIN (National Identification Number).
- Upload all the required documents that you scanned earlier.
- Make sure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Upload a passport in a white background, that is at least 3 months old.
- Go through the application information to avoid errors and then apply and submit your application.